ENDORSEMENT® ANNUAL RENEWAL
All Endorsed® professionals are required to renew their Endorsement® annually, by December 31st.
Renewal includes documenting completion of the following:
- 1. A minimum of 15 clock hours of relationship-based education and training pertaining to the promotion of social-emotional development and/or the practice of infant mental health (e.g., local or regional trainings, related course work at colleges or universities, infant mental health conference attendance, in-service trainings, webinars, etc.)
- Renewal of membership in ITMHCA or another infant mental health association
- If you are a member of another IMH association, please send verification to the Endorsement Coordinator at email@example.com
- Pay annual renewal fee of $25
While practicing IMH-relationship-focused work, ITMHCA recommends ongoing reflective supervision/consultation (RSC) for all Endorsed® professionals to explore the parallel process and for personal reflection about the work with children and families.
- It is strongly recommended that all IFS, IMHS, and IMHM-C endorsees participate in ongoing reflective supervision/consultation.
- **UPCOMING** Beginning in 2023 (for renewals due by the 12/31/2023 deadline), those holding Endorsement® as Infant Family Specialist, Infant Mental Health Specialist and Infant Mental Health Mentor-Clinical will be required to meet all criteria for annual renewal, including:
- Receive a minimum of 12-hours of RSC annually (group or individual; in-person or virtual) from an Endorsed® provider
Renewals are completed electronically via EASy and are to be completed and submitted by December 31st of each year.
- Login to EASy: https://itmhca.myeasy.org/
- Enter your EASy issued username and password.
- Enter your continuing education hours in the Training tab.
- Enter your RSC hours (if applicable).
- Re-sign the Code of Ethics prior to submitting your renewal.
- At submission you will be required to pay an annual renewal fee of $25.
**Please note there is a $35 fee for renewals submitted after December 31st.